Businesses need to communicate effectively to succeed. They need to use the right tools. They need to create the right perceptions. They need to persuade the right people.
I offer a broad selection of communication tools to satisfy your company’s needs. And you don’t necessarily need to know what tools are right for your company – I am available to take stock of your company’s communication needs and design solutions according to your situation and your budget.
As your public relations and marketing consultant, I am here to do anything and everything that enhances your corporate reputation, from developing stronger branding to building awareness in your target market to garnering attention in the press.
Feel free to browse my list of services to get a sense of what I can do to give your company a competitive edge. Specific pricing will depend on the scope of each project. However, the average project is affordable for most small businesses, totaling between $500 and $700.
- Public relations strategy
- 6-month or 12-month PR plans
- Press releases and pitch letters
- Press Kits Creation – including an array of digital, on-line, and hard kit option
- Media Training
- Look-Book Creation
- Editorial Sample Fulfillment
- Crisis Communications
- Product Placement Outreach
- Corporate blogging
- Increase Online Presence
- Marketing Strategy
- 6- or 12-month marketing plans
- Strategic Partnership Facilitation
- E-mail marketing
- Direct Mail
- White papers
- Complete Advertorial Creation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Website design and content creation
- Graphic identity (Logo design, tagline creation, ID kits)
- Online brand building
Events & Promotions
- Special Event Conceptualization and Management
- Product Launches
- Charitable Events
- Store Openings and Retail Events
Customized monthly retainer packages available as well.
Call or Email for details.
Return to Top >
“...without your enthusiasm and perseverance I don't think I would be as successful as I am today. You have always treated my company as if it were your own and for that I am grateful. You always get the job done, and done right.”
“I’ve previously worked with Anne and she is not only a delight to be around, but she is an enthusiastic, hard worker. Anne is loyal, responsible and brings to the table experience in event planning and public relations. She would be an asset to any company who truly recognizes her abilities.”